Thursday, April 15, 2010

Future Learning Goals

Although I feel successful in integrating technology into the art curriculum, there is always more to learn. I would like to better understand Web Quests as well as viewing examples of previous art Web Quests completed and executed by other teachers. Also, I would like to find a solution to the large amount of time it takes to complete online assignments. Our school only has two computer labs and it is very difficult to reserve enough computer time to adequately complete technology assignments in an efficient manner. It is also imperative to include every student into the art technology assignments, and this can be very frustrating given the fact that my smallest class size is 26. But perhaps if I brainstormed alternatives for special education students, I would indeed come up with some solid solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment